The Tri-Composite X2.6 helmet features improved safety, ventilation, aerodynamics, and comfort. Updates to our lightweight MIT (Multiple Inclusion Technology) Carbon, Kevlar and Fibreglass shell design have increased strength and protection.
The new shell design also features increased rear ventilation for greater hot air extraction, and the new comfort liner provides improved comfort & durability, plus its even easier to remove and replace for cleaning!
Carbon, Kevlar and Fibreglass Shell
MIT (Multiple Inclusion Technology) Shell Technology
Unique MIT resin extraction process reduces shell weight & enhances strength
Lightweight design = less fatigue + increased protection
Large entrance makes the X2.6 easy to pull on and off – perfect for long trail rides!
Adjustable Flow Through ventilation with Dual Vortex exhaust keeps you cool
3 Piece EPS liner for greater protection
Adjustable Air Intake ports
Fully Removable ‘SUPERB COMFORT’ Anti-allergenic Interior Liner – easy to remove and clean!
Enhanced comfort - created & sized for Australian conditions and riders
- Small Shell (XS-M) - Lighter & more compact shell for younger/smaller riders
- Large Shell - Plus Size fit (+SIZE) for larger riders in XL & XXL sizes
Adjustable Safety Shear peak
Race style D-Ring
Australian Standard AS/NZS1698 Approved
- The lightweight X2.6 helmet represents superb value for money, and offers race level protection for riders young and old, small and large!
- Created, sized and certified for Australian conditions, the X2.6 features ‘Enhanced Comfort’ for smaller and larger riders;
- - The dedicated small Shell (XS-M) is Lighter & more compact for younger/smaller riders
- - The Large Shell is lightweight and features a PLUS SIZE (+SIZE) fit for larger riders in XL & XXL sizes
- Compare the X2.6 with any other brand at this price, on key features like shell construction, ventilation and comfort, and you will see why the X2.6 is one of Australia's most popular & trusted models!